Director Shekhar Kammula is always known to work with newcomers in his movies. Taking this as a chance, one unknown man created a website as an assistant of Shekhar Kammula and asked everyone to register on the site to take part in the auditions.
He also demanded a fee of 1400 each and luckily got many entries. After a person who applied got suspicious and about this informed Shekhar, who was left in shock completely.
Taking things in hand, Shekhar approached the cyber crime department. A case has now been filed and an investigation is currently on.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties