Director Shekhar Kammula is always known to work with newcomers in his movies. Taking this as a chance, one unknown man created a website as an assistant of Shekhar Kammula and asked everyone to register on the site to take part in the auditions.
He also demanded a fee of 1400 each and luckily got many entries. After a person who applied got suspicious and about this informed Shekhar, who was left in shock completely.
Taking things in hand, Shekhar approached the cyber crime department. A case has now been filed and an investigation is currently on.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar