Hero Venkatesh is currently working on his 74th film, Narappa. Meanwhile, all eyes are on his platinum jubilee film. Venky’s prestigious 75th film will be produced under his home banner Suresh Productions and the name of the director who will helm this landmark movie has been a hot topic for discussion over the last few months.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, star director Trivikram Srinivas is almost finalized to direct Venky’s 75th film. In fact, the buzz has it that Trivikram will first wrap up Venky’s film before he begins NTR’s project. Trivikram had locked the script for Venky’s film long back.
Until recently, popular directors like Puri Jagannadh, Kishore Tirumala, Nakkina Trinadh Rao and Tharun Bhasker were under consideration for Venky’s 75th film. Stay tuned for more details about this much-awaited film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot