Hero Venkatesh is currently working on his 74th film, Narappa. Meanwhile, all eyes are on his platinum jubilee film. Venky’s prestigious 75th film will be produced under his home banner Suresh Productions and the name of the director who will helm this landmark movie has been a hot topic for discussion over the last few months.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, star director Trivikram Srinivas is almost finalized to direct Venky’s 75th film. In fact, the buzz has it that Trivikram will first wrap up Venky’s film before he begins NTR’s project. Trivikram had locked the script for Venky’s film long back.
Until recently, popular directors like Puri Jagannadh, Kishore Tirumala, Nakkina Trinadh Rao and Tharun Bhasker were under consideration for Venky’s 75th film. Stay tuned for more details about this much-awaited film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film