It is a known fact that star director, Shankar spends some unheard amounts of money just to shoot his songs. He has shot in every possible location in the world and keeps reinventing himself with every film.
The latest news that has created a stir in the social media is that Shankar has apparently spent close to 30 crores just to shoot a song in his upcoming film 2.0. Yes! you heard that right. Close to four of five low budget films can be shot in that amount and Shankar has used it just for a song.
Even though the report going around is not confirmed, it is clearly possible that Shankar can do stuff like this and spend such money. His 2.0 is India’s most expensive film to date and is currently in its post-production stage.
- Amid cancer rumors, star hero updates his health status
- Audio Review : Padi Padi Leche Manasu (Telugu Version)
- Big surprise: Viswasam’s first single to be out in a few hours
- Slight delay in NTR Kathanayakudu’s second single’s release
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s trailer gets a launch date