It is a known fact that star director, Shankar spends some unheard amounts of money just to shoot his songs. He has shot in every possible location in the world and keeps reinventing himself with every film.
The latest news that has created a stir in the social media is that Shankar has apparently spent close to 30 crores just to shoot a song in his upcoming film 2.0. Yes! you heard that right. Close to four of five low budget films can be shot in that amount and Shankar has used it just for a song.
Even though the report going around is not confirmed, it is clearly possible that Shankar can do stuff like this and spend such money. His 2.0 is India’s most expensive film to date and is currently in its post-production stage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date
- Thaman readying solid music for Bunny’s next
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Mahesh is proud of his brother-in-law Jay Galla