Director Maruthi is high with the success of his last film Prati Roju Pandage starring Sai Dharam Tej. Since then, he has not signed a film and is ready with a new script.
Maruthi wanted to work with a few stars but all of them are busy with their respective projects. Stars like Allu Arjun, Nani, Ravi Teja, Sai Tej wanted to work with Maruthi but are busy and have no dates until the next year or so.
So, Maruthi has a script ready but no hero available. So, he has no option but to wait for a hero to get free as of now or also take a relatively young hero and make a film with him. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue