Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s latest movie Virata Parvam has been receiving mixed responses from audiences since its release. Directed by Venu Udugula, the movie has won appreciation from a star director.
Kollywood star director Pa Ranjith heaped praise on this movie. He took to Twitter and wrote, “Viraata Parvam is the best Telugu film I’ve watched in recent times. Producers & dir Venu Udugula deserve much appreciation for making this film without any compromises. Special appreciations to Rana Daggubati for accepting &doing this role & Sai Pallavi has done superbly.”
Not only Pa Ranjith but many celebrities have already lauded the film. The movie also has Priyamani, Nivetha Pethuraj, Naveen Chandra, Eeswari Rao, Nandita Das and others in pivotal roles. Produced by SLV Cinemas and presented by Suresh Productions, the movie has Suresh Bobbili’s music.
#Viraataparvam is the best Telugu film I've watched in recent times. Producers & dir @venuudugulafilm deserve much appreciation for making this film without any compromises.Special appreciations to @RanaDaggubati for accepting &doing this role & @Sai_Pallavi92 has done superbly👏
— pa.ranjith (@beemji) June 19, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhagavanth Kesari: Emotionally charged Uyyaalo Uyyaala song is out now
- Massive: Jr. NTR’s Devara to release in two parts
- Mighty blockbuster Gadar 2 locks its OTT release date
- SRK’s Swades heroine Gayatri Joshi survives a horrific car accident
- Tiger Nageswara Rao becomes the first Telugu movie to release in this language
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan meets MS Dhoni