Even before he could forget the major tragedy on Indian 2 set that claimed 3 lives, including one of his Assistant Directors, a couple of months ago, star Tamil director Shankar has suffered yet another heartbreak. Shankar’s former Assistant Director AV Arun Prasath passed away in a road accident earlier today in Chennai.
Shankar took to Twitter and condoled his former AD’s sudden demise. “You were always sweet, positive and hardworking. My prayers are forever with you and my deepest condolences to your family and friends,” Shankar tweeted.
Arun Prasath directed a soon-to-release film, 4G, starring popular music composer turned actor GV Prakash Kumar.
Heartbroken by the sudden demise of the young director and my ex-assistant, Arun. You were always sweet, positive and hardworking. My prayers are forever with you and my deepest condolences to your family and friends.🙏 pic.twitter.com/ZA6kvfcYLj
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) May 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?