Even before he could forget the major tragedy on Indian 2 set that claimed 3 lives, including one of his Assistant Directors, a couple of months ago, star Tamil director Shankar has suffered yet another heartbreak. Shankar’s former Assistant Director AV Arun Prasath passed away in a road accident earlier today in Chennai.
Shankar took to Twitter and condoled his former AD’s sudden demise. “You were always sweet, positive and hardworking. My prayers are forever with you and my deepest condolences to your family and friends,” Shankar tweeted.
Arun Prasath directed a soon-to-release film, 4G, starring popular music composer turned actor GV Prakash Kumar.
Heartbroken by the sudden demise of the young director and my ex-assistant, Arun. You were always sweet, positive and hardworking. My prayers are forever with you and my deepest condolences to your family and friends.🙏 pic.twitter.com/ZA6kvfcYLj
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) May 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now