Two days back, shocking news broke out that the remake of Arjun Reddy, Dhruv has been stalled and will be remade once again with a new director as the final product was not approved by Vikram.
Bala directed the film and the latest we hear is from Chennai circles is that star director Gautham Menon is in talks to take over the project. Talks are on but nothing has been finalized as of now.
If Gautham comes on board, then it will be a big boost to the film as Gautam is a master at making love stories.
- Bollywood thriller Uri enters 300 Cr club
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from