Two days back, shocking news broke out that the remake of Arjun Reddy, Dhruv has been stalled and will be remade once again with a new director as the final product was not approved by Vikram.
Bala directed the film and the latest we hear is from Chennai circles is that star director Gautham Menon is in talks to take over the project. Talks are on but nothing has been finalized as of now.
If Gautham comes on board, then it will be a big boost to the film as Gautam is a master at making love stories.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s special schedule only for him?
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?