Two days back, shocking news broke out that the remake of Arjun Reddy, Dhruv has been stalled and will be remade once again with a new director as the final product was not approved by Vikram.
Bala directed the film and the latest we hear is from Chennai circles is that star director Gautham Menon is in talks to take over the project. Talks are on but nothing has been finalized as of now.
If Gautham comes on board, then it will be a big boost to the film as Gautam is a master at making love stories.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19
- Three Bollywood stars under consideration for DJ’s remake?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?