Two days back, shocking news broke out that the remake of Arjun Reddy, Dhruv has been stalled and will be remade once again with a new director as the final product was not approved by Vikram.
Bala directed the film and the latest we hear is from Chennai circles is that star director Gautham Menon is in talks to take over the project. Talks are on but nothing has been finalized as of now.
If Gautham comes on board, then it will be a big boost to the film as Gautam is a master at making love stories.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon