Young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is all set to make his Bollywood debut with the official remake of Rajamouli and Prabhas’ 2005 blockbuster action drama, Chatrapathi. VV Vinayak will be directing this crazy remake.
Ever since the project was announced, Chatrapathi remake’s team has been finding it hard to rope in an A-list Bollywood actress to play the leading lady opposite Sai. Young heroines Kiara Advani and Shraddha Kapoor were said to have been approached by the makers, but they reportedly didn’t evince interest in being part of the film.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers have approached star Tollywood director Puri Jagannadh to convince young Bollywood beauty Ananya Panday to sign Chatrapathi’s Hindi remake. Puri, who is currently directing Ananya in Liger, is said to have begun talking to Ananya in this regard. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date