Popular writer-director Trivikram Srinivas teamed up with his close friend Pawan Kalyan for Jalsa and Atharintiki Dharedhi. Both the films were highly successful and the director shares a great bond with Powerstar. According to the latest reports, Trivikram is penning the script for Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film to be produced by Dasari Narayana Rao.
After being announced in February, not much has been heard about the Pawan-Dasari film. Kishore Pardhasani, who directed Pawan’s Gopala Gopala, is the film’s director and he is said to be overseeing the scripting process along with Trivikram. The film will be launched once Sardaar Gabbar Singh releases early next year.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief