Avengers: Endgame, the latest superhero flick from the Marvel Universe, is slated to hit screens on April 26 in English, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages across India. In a unique move, Marvel India has roped in star director AR Murugadoss to pen dialogues for the film’s Tamil version.
Talking about his experience, Murugadoss said in a statement, “I have always admired the story, spectacle and scale that Marvel brings to its movies, and ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is going to be one such powerhouse of a film that has the whole country excited.”
Murugadoss further said that he tried to bring in a local flavour to the movie without compromising on the original thought. Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, Avengers: Endgame stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- I owe NTR a super hit: Harish Shankar
- Prabhas to launch first look of Modi biopic
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?