Avengers: Endgame, the latest superhero flick from the Marvel Universe, is slated to hit screens on April 26 in English, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages across India. In a unique move, Marvel India has roped in star director AR Murugadoss to pen dialogues for the film’s Tamil version.
Talking about his experience, Murugadoss said in a statement, “I have always admired the story, spectacle and scale that Marvel brings to its movies, and ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is going to be one such powerhouse of a film that has the whole country excited.”
Murugadoss further said that he tried to bring in a local flavour to the movie without compromising on the original thought. Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, Avengers: Endgame stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl