Star Tamil director Siva of Thala Ajith’s Vedalam, Viswasam and Vivegam fame has suffered a major personal loss. Siva’s father and noted Tamil filmmaker Jayakumar passed away at a Chennai hospital on November 27 in Chennai due to age-related ailments.
Jayakumar was a renowned short filmmaker and documentary photographer. He had worked on more than 400 films. Jayakumar’s last rites will be performed in Chennai today. Condolences are pouring in from all quarters for the bereaved family members. Siva is currently directing Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release