The coming Friday will be a decisive day for ace film-maker Mani Ratnam. His latest romantic entertainer Ok Kanmai is all set for a grand release on the 17th of this month. After bagging a debacle with Kadali, the star director has opted to bring out this breezy love story which is expected to be on the lines of his blockbuster Sakhi.
The Telugu version of this flick has been titled Ok Bangaram and it will be released by successful producer Dil Raju. As per the latest update, the success meet of the audio will be held tomorrow afternoon in Hyderabad. It is also confirmed that Mani Ratnam, along with AR Rahman and Nitya Menon will grace the event and take part in the promotion of the movie.
Starring Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon in the lead roles, this movie has been creating ripples among the film lovers with its trailers and promos. Music lovers are already intrigued by the heart warming songs in the album.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad