After a disappointing fiasco, Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake is back on track with a new director, new title and a new leading lady. The film has now been titled Adithya Varmaa. After Bala’s exit, Arjun Reddy’s Chief AD Giresaaya has been roped in to helm this much-awaited remake.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that star Tamil director Gautham Menon will be playing father to the main protagonist, played by Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram. In the Telugu original, Mahesh Babu’s brother-in-law Sanjay Swaroop played Vijay Deverakonda’s father’s role.
Bollywood starlet Banita Sandhu has stepped into Shalini Pandey’s shoes in Adithya Varmaa. Priya Anand plays another crucial role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot