After a disappointing fiasco, Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake is back on track with a new director, new title and a new leading lady. The film has now been titled Adithya Varmaa. After Bala’s exit, Arjun Reddy’s Chief AD Giresaaya has been roped in to helm this much-awaited remake.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that star Tamil director Gautham Menon will be playing father to the main protagonist, played by Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram. In the Telugu original, Mahesh Babu’s brother-in-law Sanjay Swaroop played Vijay Deverakonda’s father’s role.
Bollywood starlet Banita Sandhu has stepped into Shalini Pandey’s shoes in Adithya Varmaa. Priya Anand plays another crucial role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director