It is well-known that noted Telugu production house Sithara Entertainments has acquired the remake rights of Malayalam hit film, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. News also came out that producer Naga Vamsi is planning to remake the film is Telugu with Balakrishna and Rana. However, there is no further update regarding it later.
Now, the fresh buzz is that Naga Vamsi has requested his family friend and star director Trivikram to pen the dialogues and do changes to suit Telugu nativity to the script. If Trivikram accept do takeover the responsibilities, we have to se what kind of changes he will make to the original script.
In Malayalam version, Prithvi Raj and Biju Menon are seen in the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood