Over the last few months, director Surender Reddy has been busy working on the script of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. But there’s something else that’s been keeping him busy of late.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Surender Reddy is also working on his dream project, a posh restaurant. Suri’s restaurant is located in the posh Gachibowli area in Hyderabad and he is personally giving the finishing touches to the restaurant, which is gearing up for a grand launch soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky
- Ajith’s Thala60 gets a striking title