Over the last few months, director Surender Reddy has been busy working on the script of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. But there’s something else that’s been keeping him busy of late.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Surender Reddy is also working on his dream project, a posh restaurant. Suri’s restaurant is located in the posh Gachibowli area in Hyderabad and he is personally giving the finishing touches to the restaurant, which is gearing up for a grand launch soon.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters