Over the last few months, director Surender Reddy has been busy working on the script of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. But there’s something else that’s been keeping him busy of late.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Surender Reddy is also working on his dream project, a posh restaurant. Suri’s restaurant is located in the posh Gachibowli area in Hyderabad and he is personally giving the finishing touches to the restaurant, which is gearing up for a grand launch soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking-Do you know the cost of this Sonam Kapoor handbag
- Corona Scare- Megastar Chiranjeevi thanks the cops
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward