Over the last few months, director Surender Reddy has been busy working on the script of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. But there’s something else that’s been keeping him busy of late.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Surender Reddy is also working on his dream project, a posh restaurant. Suri’s restaurant is located in the posh Gachibowli area in Hyderabad and he is personally giving the finishing touches to the restaurant, which is gearing up for a grand launch soon.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics