Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s Chitralahari is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. Sai has pinned a lot of hopes on this film, as none of his past few movies have done well at the box-office.
Now, in a latest promotional interview, Sai revealed that Chitralahari went on floors only after its script got star director Koratala Siva’s green signal. “We had shown the script to Siva sir and he had made some crucial changes to the script. His suggestions have greatly benefited the film,” said Sai.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, Chitralahari has been produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release