Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s Chitralahari is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. Sai has pinned a lot of hopes on this film, as none of his past few movies have done well at the box-office.
Now, in a latest promotional interview, Sai revealed that Chitralahari went on floors only after its script got star director Koratala Siva’s green signal. “We had shown the script to Siva sir and he had made some crucial changes to the script. His suggestions have greatly benefited the film,” said Sai.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, Chitralahari has been produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR to have a terrific emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak