Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s Chitralahari is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. Sai has pinned a lot of hopes on this film, as none of his past few movies have done well at the box-office.
Now, in a latest promotional interview, Sai revealed that Chitralahari went on floors only after its script got star director Koratala Siva’s green signal. “We had shown the script to Siva sir and he had made some crucial changes to the script. His suggestions have greatly benefited the film,” said Sai.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, Chitralahari has been produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping
- Adivi Sesh discharged from hospital post his Dengue scare
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of 4th-week nominations