Star heroine Anushka has had a fabulous start to 2018 with the solid success of
Bhaagamathie. Although there have been several rumors on her future projects, the much-admired actress is yet to announce her next film.
Now, the latest reports coming in from Kollywood reveal that Anushka has recently signed a female-oriented movie under acclaimed filmmaker Gautham Menon’s direction. This project will reportedly go on floors from June, if things fall into place. Meanwhile, Gautham Menon will wrap up his long-pending movies, Dhruva Natchathiram and Ennai Noki Paayum Thota.
Anushka and Gautham Menon had earlier worked on Ajith’s Yennai Arindhaal (Yenthavadu Gaani in Telugu) in the past. An official confirmation regarding their latest film is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic