Star heroine Anushka has had a fabulous start to 2018 with the solid success of
Bhaagamathie. Although there have been several rumors on her future projects, the much-admired actress is yet to announce her next film.
Now, the latest reports coming in from Kollywood reveal that Anushka has recently signed a female-oriented movie under acclaimed filmmaker Gautham Menon’s direction. This project will reportedly go on floors from June, if things fall into place. Meanwhile, Gautham Menon will wrap up his long-pending movies, Dhruva Natchathiram and Ennai Noki Paayum Thota.
Anushka and Gautham Menon had earlier worked on Ajith’s Yennai Arindhaal (Yenthavadu Gaani in Telugu) in the past. An official confirmation regarding their latest film is awaited.
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition