Several Tollywood celebrities are generously contributing huge donations to the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and even to provide relief for the film industry workers in the Coronavirus times. Even star director Sukumar has announced a donation of Rs 10 lakhs to both the Telugu states.
Not stopping there, Sukumar went ahead and announced a donation of another Rs 5 lakhs to his native place Mattaparru in Malikipuram, East Godavari district. Sukumar also urged everyone to chip in with their donations for their hometowns. The director also requested everyone to stay home to stay safe and prevent the spread of the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition