Several Tollywood celebrities are generously contributing huge donations to the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and even to provide relief for the film industry workers in the Coronavirus times. Even star director Sukumar has announced a donation of Rs 10 lakhs to both the Telugu states.
Not stopping there, Sukumar went ahead and announced a donation of another Rs 5 lakhs to his native place Mattaparru in Malikipuram, East Godavari district. Sukumar also urged everyone to chip in with their donations for their hometowns. The director also requested everyone to stay home to stay safe and prevent the spread of the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response