Several Tollywood celebrities are generously contributing huge donations to the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and even to provide relief for the film industry workers in the Coronavirus times. Even star director Sukumar has announced a donation of Rs 10 lakhs to both the Telugu states.
Not stopping there, Sukumar went ahead and announced a donation of another Rs 5 lakhs to his native place Mattaparru in Malikipuram, East Godavari district. Sukumar also urged everyone to chip in with their donations for their hometowns. The director also requested everyone to stay home to stay safe and prevent the spread of the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?