That director Puri Jagannadh is a bigtime animal lover is a well known fact. Puri pets several imported animals and exotic birds and various breeds of dogs at his home and office. Last night, the star director took to Instagram and shared a touching video of animal cruelty.
The video shows how animals of all kinds are being captured and ‘locked down’ for human beings’ entertainment. The video makes more sense especially in these lockdown times, and makes everyone think and understand the plight of those poor creatures and extend love and care to them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part