If things fall into place as expected, movie lovers will be in for a huge treat in 2017. ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram and Gautham Menon, the star actor and director from Kollywood, are currently in talks for a possible collaboration, revealed by Gautham Menon himself.
Today, Gautham Menon, who is promoting the Tamil version of Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, his upcoming movie, revealed that he is discussing a script with Vikram and that nothing has been finalised until now. Meanwhile, Vikram will wrap up the Tamil remake of Hollywood blockbuster, Don’t Breathe.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership