If things fall into place as expected, movie lovers will be in for a huge treat in 2017. ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram and Gautham Menon, the star actor and director from Kollywood, are currently in talks for a possible collaboration, revealed by Gautham Menon himself.
Today, Gautham Menon, who is promoting the Tamil version of Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, his upcoming movie, revealed that he is discussing a script with Vikram and that nothing has been finalised until now. Meanwhile, Vikram will wrap up the Tamil remake of Hollywood blockbuster, Don’t Breathe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic