If things fall into place as expected, movie lovers will be in for a huge treat in 2017. ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram and Gautham Menon, the star actor and director from Kollywood, are currently in talks for a possible collaboration, revealed by Gautham Menon himself.
Today, Gautham Menon, who is promoting the Tamil version of Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, his upcoming movie, revealed that he is discussing a script with Vikram and that nothing has been finalised until now. Meanwhile, Vikram will wrap up the Tamil remake of Hollywood blockbuster, Don’t Breathe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?