After a couple of movies as a child artiste, Akash Puri, son of star director Puri Jagannadh, turned hero with the unsuccessful teenage romantic drama, Andhra Pori. After the film’s release, Puri announced that Akash will undergo training for a couple of years before he makes his comeback to movies.
In his latest interaction with a popular media house, Akash revealed that he is currently undergoing training in the Thai combat sport, Muay Thai. Akash apparently went out of shape after Andhra Pori and he has been on a strict fitness and diet regime which helped him lose 8 kilos.
In July, Akash will be flying to New York to pursue a two-year acting course at the New York Film Academy. Akash’s comeback film is expected to be directed by his father Puri Jagannadh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films