After a couple of movies as a child artiste, Akash Puri, son of star director Puri Jagannadh, turned hero with the unsuccessful teenage romantic drama, Andhra Pori. After the film’s release, Puri announced that Akash will undergo training for a couple of years before he makes his comeback to movies.
In his latest interaction with a popular media house, Akash revealed that he is currently undergoing training in the Thai combat sport, Muay Thai. Akash apparently went out of shape after Andhra Pori and he has been on a strict fitness and diet regime which helped him lose 8 kilos.
In July, Akash will be flying to New York to pursue a two-year acting course at the New York Film Academy. Akash’s comeback film is expected to be directed by his father Puri Jagannadh.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film