If that was not enough, director Nag Ashwin has thought out of the box and has roped in star directors Krishh and Tarun Bhaskar to play some interesting roles.
While Krishh will reprise the role of famous director KV Reddy, Tarun Bhaskar will play Singeetham Sreenivasa Rao. These are some very interesting characters and we need to see how all the actors are put to good use in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi