Several film stars across the country have been generously contributing towards Coronavirus relief operations. While most celebrities have been donating huge amounts of money, some other stars are engrossed in charity activities. One of Tollywood’s star directors, Sekhar Kammula, is touching many hearts with his gesture during lockdown.
Sekhar has been extending his support to the transgender community in Hyderabad by providing them groceries and other daily essentials. Even though Shekhar, who always maintains a low profile, has not publicised his charity activities, a group of transgenders took to social media to reveal his kind-hearted gesture. Yesterday, the Love Story director also took part in a charity drive for GHMC workers.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha