Several film stars across the country have been generously contributing towards Coronavirus relief operations. While most celebrities have been donating huge amounts of money, some other stars are engrossed in charity activities. One of Tollywood’s star directors, Sekhar Kammula, is touching many hearts with his gesture during lockdown.
Sekhar has been extending his support to the transgender community in Hyderabad by providing them groceries and other daily essentials. Even though Shekhar, who always maintains a low profile, has not publicised his charity activities, a group of transgenders took to social media to reveal his kind-hearted gesture. Yesterday, the Love Story director also took part in a charity drive for GHMC workers.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?