Several film stars across the country have been generously contributing towards Coronavirus relief operations. While most celebrities have been donating huge amounts of money, some other stars are engrossed in charity activities. One of Tollywood’s star directors, Sekhar Kammula, is touching many hearts with his gesture during lockdown.
Sekhar has been extending his support to the transgender community in Hyderabad by providing them groceries and other daily essentials. Even though Shekhar, who always maintains a low profile, has not publicised his charity activities, a group of transgenders took to social media to reveal his kind-hearted gesture. Yesterday, the Love Story director also took part in a charity drive for GHMC workers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed