Star director Trivikram Srinivas’ wife Soujanya Srinivas is hardly seen in film and public events. But recently, she enthralled the city’s elite with her Bharatanatyam dance recital at Ravindra Bharathi in Hyderabad.
Trivikram’s good friend and actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his wife Anna Lezhneva, veteran lyricist Sirivennela Seetharamasastry and several others witnessed Soujanya’s dance performance. The event also marked the first public get-together of Pawan and Trivikram since Agnyaathavaasi’s debacle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date