Star director Trivikram Srinivas’ wife Soujanya Srinivas is hardly seen in film and public events. But recently, she enthralled the city’s elite with her Bharatanatyam dance recital at Ravindra Bharathi in Hyderabad.
Trivikram’s good friend and actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his wife Anna Lezhneva, veteran lyricist Sirivennela Seetharamasastry and several others witnessed Soujanya’s dance performance. The event also marked the first public get-together of Pawan and Trivikram since Agnyaathavaasi’s debacle.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film