Legendary actor and Makkam Needhi Maiam President, Kamal Haasan has been admitted to Sri Ramachandra Hospital located in Porur today.
The PR team of the actor clearly stated that he was admitted to the hospital for a normal checkup and will be discharged by this evening.
To recall, the actor had admitted back in December 2021 as he tested positive for Covid-19.
On the work front, the actor has recently announced his next movie as a producer with Siva Karthikeyan. Besides, he is busy shooting for Vikram, helmed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- BSS9: Makers announce Chatrapathi’s heroine in style
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office