The lockdown took down some big names in the industry. One of them was Sanjay Dutt. The macho hero, who was diagnosed with cancer a few months back was undergoing treatment in Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai.
Today, the good news has come out that Sanjay Dutt is cancer-free and has fully recovered from the scare. Sanjay Dutt himself posted this happy news on Twitter on his son’s birthday today making his fans so happy.
Sanjay Dutt wrote “My heart is filled with gratitude as I share this news with all of you today. Thank you ” The star hero will be next seen in KGF 2 and will start shooting for it in the month of November. Here’s wishing Sanju Baba all the best.
My heart is filled with gratitude as I share this news with all of you today. Thank you 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/81sGvWWpoe
— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) October 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?