The lockdown took down some big names in the industry. One of them was Sanjay Dutt. The macho hero, who was diagnosed with cancer a few months back was undergoing treatment in Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai.
Today, the good news has come out that Sanjay Dutt is cancer-free and has fully recovered from the scare. Sanjay Dutt himself posted this happy news on Twitter on his son’s birthday today making his fans so happy.
Sanjay Dutt wrote “My heart is filled with gratitude as I share this news with all of you today. Thank you ” The star hero will be next seen in KGF 2 and will start shooting for it in the month of November. Here’s wishing Sanju Baba all the best.
My heart is filled with gratitude as I share this news with all of you today. Thank you 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/81sGvWWpoe
— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) October 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow