The lockdown took down some big names in the industry. One of them was Sanjay Dutt. The macho hero, who was diagnosed with cancer a few months back was undergoing treatment in Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai.
Today, the good news has come out that Sanjay Dutt is cancer-free and has fully recovered from the scare. Sanjay Dutt himself posted this happy news on Twitter on his son’s birthday today making his fans so happy.
Sanjay Dutt wrote “My heart is filled with gratitude as I share this news with all of you today. Thank you ” The star hero will be next seen in KGF 2 and will start shooting for it in the month of November. Here’s wishing Sanju Baba all the best.
My heart is filled with gratitude as I share this news with all of you today. Thank you 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/81sGvWWpoe
— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) October 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu