For the last couple of days, Tamil star Karthi has been aggressively promoting his latest film, Chinna Babu, in several major towns and cities across the twin Telugu states. This rural family entertainer is running well in B and C centres. To celebrate the film’s success, the makers arranged a grand event tonight in Hyderabad.
Karthi was promoting Chinna Babu in Warangal until this evening and then he returned to Hyderabad to attend the success function. However, the actor’s car was stuck in a huge traffic jam in Hyderabad, and the incessant rains only made things worse. But Karthi surprised everyone by getting down from his car and took an auto to reach the venue, although a little late.
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic
- Action King’s 150th film to release on a festive occasion
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days