Lal Singh Chadha is a film that is being awaited for a long time now as it has Aamir Khan as the main lead. The film is up for a release on the 11th of August in a big way.
The promotions have started and the news coming in from Mumbai reveals that Aamir Khan has requested a few distributors to increase the ticket prices in various parts of the country.
As the film is made on a mammoth budget, Aamir wants good revenue in the first weekend itself. Already, not many Hindi films are clicking at the box office and now that Aamir Khan has asked for a hike in prices we need to see what the exhibitors will do now.
Back in Telugu states, ticket prices have become a big issue as the audience is not willing to see films when the tickets have been hiked. Now, the same is being tried in Hindi. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Day-5 collections of Bimbisara in AP and TS are here
- Bellamkonda Ganesh’s debut film to release on Dussehra
- Shocking: Rana Daggubati deletes Instagram posts
- Another crucial weekend for Tollywood
- Sita Ramam inching towards $1 million mark
- Jalsa special shows on the way?