According to the latest buzz, King Nagarjuna has bought the rights of Krishna district along with noted producer Sai Korrapati. Apparently, the duo has bought the rights for a whopping amount of Rs. 8 crores which is a record. Anyways, an official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Directed by ace filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli, the film is set to hit screens worldwide on April 28, 2017.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success