Over the past few days, hundreds of Tamil superstar Vijay’s fans have been harassing a woman journalist by threatening her with rape and murder. The murky social media war of words began when the journo tweeted that she had walked out of Vijay’s Sura 7 years ago.
Just as things got uglier, Vijay finally broke his silence. In his note that indirectly addressed his fans, Vijay requested everyone to “respect women and freedom of expression and also to avoid harassing of women on social media platforms and elsewhere”.
Meanwhile, several cases have been filed by the cyber crime poliice in Chennai against a few Vijay fans. It needs to be seen if these abusive fans will learn the lesson from their favorite star and end this menace.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth wins a crazy task
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans