Movie lovers across the country are eagerly waiting for the release of KGF Chapter 2. Compared to Chapter 1, the film’s second installment will be even more star-studded, with Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt playing the main antagonist.
In the past, there were several reports that Sandalwood star Sudeep was first approached for Adheera’s role, which later went to Sanjay Dutt. In a latest interview, the Eega actor laughed off the rumors and said that he was never approached for any role in KGF Chapter 2.
“I was only approached with an invite to watch the film when Chapter 1 was complete. And regarding the rumors of Chapter 2, I am only happy that Sanjay sir is doing the film, as I wouldn’t have done what he is capable of,” said a humble Sudeep.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title