The entire Telugu film fraternity and movie lovers are in a state of shock with the reports of drug abuse among several celebrities. But here’s a star who openly claimed that he took drugs to perform a scene realistically.
Recently, Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor revealed that he took drugs during the shooting of an intense concert scene in his 2011 film, Rockstar. Ranbir further shocked everyone when he revealed that he got addicted to drugs during his schooling. However, he overcame his addiction before stepping into movies.
Ranbir is currently shooting for Dutt, a biopic based on the controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt. Ranbir revealed that the biopic will have a few scenes showcasing Sanjay Dutt’s drug addiction.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity