Popular hero Karthi garnered critical acclaim for his intense performance as a cop on a mission in his hit action thriller, Khakee, last year. And today, the star hero donated Rs 10 lakhs to the Former Police Officer’s Charitable Trust in Chennai.
This morning, Karthi, along with his father and veteran actor Sivakumar, graced the inaugural ceremony of the Former Police Officer’s Charitable Trust and handed over the cheque through his father. The proceeds will be used for the welfare of the retired policemen of Tamil Nadu.
On the work front, Karthi is currently acting in a village based entertainer, titled Kadaikutty Singam.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake