Popular hero Karthi garnered critical acclaim for his intense performance as a cop on a mission in his hit action thriller, Khakee, last year. And today, the star hero donated Rs 10 lakhs to the Former Police Officer’s Charitable Trust in Chennai.
This morning, Karthi, along with his father and veteran actor Sivakumar, graced the inaugural ceremony of the Former Police Officer’s Charitable Trust and handed over the cheque through his father. The proceeds will be used for the welfare of the retired policemen of Tamil Nadu.
On the work front, Karthi is currently acting in a village based entertainer, titled Kadaikutty Singam.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?