We were the first ones who reported that Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredi will be remade in Tamil and noted production house, Lyca Productions will be making it.
Now the latest we hear is that star hero Simbu will be reprising Pawan’s role in the film. Senior director, Sundar C will be directing this film whose shoot will kick start in October.
The leading lady is yet to be finalized and Sundar’s wife Khushboo will mostly be playing the Attha’s role in the film.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero