Tamil star Dhanush has just wrapped the second schedule of Vetrimaaran’s ambitious period drama, Vada Chennai. Today, the actor is said to be leaving for Brazil to commence shooting for his debut Hollywood film. The overseas schedule will last for nearly three months.
Dhanush’s Hollywood debut movie is based on the novel ‘The Extraordinary Journey Of A Fakir Who Got Trapped In An Ikea Cupboard’. Dhanush will be essaying the role of a storyteller, who falls in love with a Parisian woman and gets accidentally deported to Africa as a refugee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?