Tamil star Dhanush has just wrapped the second schedule of Vetrimaaran’s ambitious period drama, Vada Chennai. Today, the actor is said to be leaving for Brazil to commence shooting for his debut Hollywood film. The overseas schedule will last for nearly three months.
Dhanush’s Hollywood debut movie is based on the novel ‘The Extraordinary Journey Of A Fakir Who Got Trapped In An Ikea Cupboard’. Dhanush will be essaying the role of a storyteller, who falls in love with a Parisian woman and gets accidentally deported to Africa as a refugee.
- Nani responds to Mega fans’ trolling over Gang Leader title
- Anushka to replace Nayan in legendary director’s next?
- Ravi Teja putting on weight for Disco Raja
- Harish Shankar has a big task ahead
- Who will play KCR in RGV film?
- Rocking climax to be the highlight of Kanchana 3