Tamil star Dhanush has just wrapped the second schedule of Vetrimaaran’s ambitious period drama, Vada Chennai. Today, the actor is said to be leaving for Brazil to commence shooting for his debut Hollywood film. The overseas schedule will last for nearly three months.
Dhanush’s Hollywood debut movie is based on the novel ‘The Extraordinary Journey Of A Fakir Who Got Trapped In An Ikea Cupboard’. Dhanush will be essaying the role of a storyteller, who falls in love with a Parisian woman and gets accidentally deported to Africa as a refugee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?