Tamil star Simbu has been given police protection at his Chennai residence after the Demonetization song that he crooned became popular. The song describes the hardships faced by common people during the demonetisation period last year. Simbu has sought police protection after he anticipated protests against the song by political groups.
Simbu’s Demonetization song has been composed by Balamurali Balu and penned by Baahubali fame Madhan Karky. The song will be used in the Tamil film Thattrom Thookrom. The song was released on the occasion of the first anniversary of Demonetization on November 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack