Tamil star Simbu has been given police protection at his Chennai residence after the Demonetization song that he crooned became popular. The song describes the hardships faced by common people during the demonetisation period last year. Simbu has sought police protection after he anticipated protests against the song by political groups.
Simbu’s Demonetization song has been composed by Balamurali Balu and penned by Baahubali fame Madhan Karky. The song will be used in the Tamil film Thattrom Thookrom. The song was released on the occasion of the first anniversary of Demonetization on November 8.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years
- Bollywood star’s key role in Bharatheeyudu 2