Tamil star Simbu has been given police protection at his Chennai residence after the Demonetization song that he crooned became popular. The song describes the hardships faced by common people during the demonetisation period last year. Simbu has sought police protection after he anticipated protests against the song by political groups.
Simbu’s Demonetization song has been composed by Balamurali Balu and penned by Baahubali fame Madhan Karky. The song will be used in the Tamil film Thattrom Thookrom. The song was released on the occasion of the first anniversary of Demonetization on November 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu- Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?
- Mahesh’s look to be quite special in Sarkaru Vari Paata