Last year, Tamil Star Vijay Sethupathi scored his career’s biggest blockbuster with the acclaimed romantic drama, 96. The film was directed by cinematographer turned Prem Kumar, who will soon helm 96’s Telugu remake as well.
And, the latest update is that Vijay, as a thank you gesture, recently gifted an expensive Royal Enfield Bullet to Prem Kumar. Interestingly, the bullet, which costs more than Rs 3 lakhs, has been registered with the no ‘0096’, coninciding with the film’s title.
96’s Tamil version had grossed over Rs 50 crores. The film will be remade in Telugu, with Sharwanand and Samantha playing the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa