Last year, Tamil Star Vijay Sethupathi scored his career’s biggest blockbuster with the acclaimed romantic drama, 96. The film was directed by cinematographer turned Prem Kumar, who will soon helm 96’s Telugu remake as well.
And, the latest update is that Vijay, as a thank you gesture, recently gifted an expensive Royal Enfield Bullet to Prem Kumar. Interestingly, the bullet, which costs more than Rs 3 lakhs, has been registered with the no ‘0096’, coninciding with the film’s title.
96’s Tamil version had grossed over Rs 50 crores. The film will be remade in Telugu, with Sharwanand and Samantha playing the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold