Last year, Tamil Star Vijay Sethupathi scored his career’s biggest blockbuster with the acclaimed romantic drama, 96. The film was directed by cinematographer turned Prem Kumar, who will soon helm 96’s Telugu remake as well.
And, the latest update is that Vijay, as a thank you gesture, recently gifted an expensive Royal Enfield Bullet to Prem Kumar. Interestingly, the bullet, which costs more than Rs 3 lakhs, has been registered with the no ‘0096’, coninciding with the film’s title.
96’s Tamil version had grossed over Rs 50 crores. The film will be remade in Telugu, with Sharwanand and Samantha playing the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2
- Date postponement of RRR is not a rumour!
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance