Superstar Vijay is one of the biggest Tamil heroes as of now and is charging a bomb with every film of his. Vijay is shooting for his new film Master these days in a private estate in Chennai.
The news is that Vijay was questioned by the IT officials who suddenly paid a visit to the sets today. The shooting was halted as Vijay was grilled for over two hours. The news is that the star hero was questioned about his remuneration for the film Bigil.
This raid happened as the producers of Bigil, were also raided in Chennai earlier today. Vijay is yet to respond about this news which has gone viral now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings