It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The shooting of the film is halfway through and the villain in the project has been kept in suspense.
In the last few days, news has been circulating that Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar has been roped in for a cameo in the film. This created a solid buzz for the film in the trade circles.
But now, we have come to know that all these reports are just baseless. Puneeth Rajkumar is quite close to Balayya’s family for a long time and that is the reason they keep meeting often.
These meetings have been promoted like the makers approached him for a role in BB3 but all this is false and there is no Puneeth in Boyapati’s next
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari