It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The shooting of the film is halfway through and the villain in the project has been kept in suspense.
In the last few days, news has been circulating that Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar has been roped in for a cameo in the film. This created a solid buzz for the film in the trade circles.
But now, we have come to know that all these reports are just baseless. Puneeth Rajkumar is quite close to Balayya’s family for a long time and that is the reason they keep meeting often.
These meetings have been promoted like the makers approached him for a role in BB3 but all this is false and there is no Puneeth in Boyapati’s next
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai
- Handsome hero’s film crosses 60 million views on Youtube
- Stage being set for Kajal’s combo scenes with Chiru-Charan
- When will Prabhas get married? Krishnam Raju gives a funny reply
- 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela to establish anchor Pradeep as an actor