‘Chiyaan’ Vikram is riding high with the success of his recent release, Inkokkadu. The film has reportedly grossed nearly 100 crores in Tamil and Telugu. Vikram has signed a couple of projects which will go on floors soon.
While a sequel to his yesteryear hit Saamy is on the cards, the latest reports reveal coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that a couple of production houses in Chennai are keen on buying the remake rights of the recent Hollywood blockbuster, Don’t Breathe, and rope in Vikram for Stephen Lang’s character.
Vikram, however, is yet to give his nod to this psychological thriller. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake