Whenever larger than life films are made in India, one name which is automatically coming up is none other than Rana Daggubatti. The star hero is choosing some very interesting projects of late and one among them is the underwater drama, Ghazi.
The film which is based on the sinking of an Indian submarine is ready for a release on February 17th. Rana plays a naval officer in this film and is busy promoting the film all over.
Speaking in an interview, Rana says that so many of his well-wishers were against him doing this film but he went with his gut feeling and is now ready with the film which has created a lot of curiosity all over the country and is releasing in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi.
A renowned filmmaker like Karan Johar saw the film and is presenting it in Hindi. Rana is quite happy about it and says that he is very eager to see how the audience responds to this different thriller which has been tried for the first time in India.
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director