Actor Ravi Teja seems to have been smitten by the social networking bug. The ever reclusive star has finally joined Twitter just a while ago and tweeted, “Aboard Twitter world. Let’s stay connected!” Needless to say that the Mass Maharaja is welcomed to a great response by his fans and friends.
After nearly a 2 year long gap, Ravi Teja has recently announced two movies, debutant Vikram Siri’s Touch Chesi Choodu and Anil Ravipudi’s Raja The Great. Ravi Teja has been grooming himself all these days and is fit to take on both the films simultaneously.
Aboard Twitter world. Let's stay connected!:innocent:
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 1, 2017
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release