It is a known fact that Sithara Entertainments has bagged the remake rights of the Malayalam hit Ayyappanum Koshiyum. They had approached Balayya to do Biju Menon’s role in the film and Ravi Teja for Prithiviraj’s role.
The latest news is that Balayya is yet to watch the film and will take a call soon once he is done. So, the makers are stuck and cannot approach others as they are yet to hear from Balayya.
The film has good scope for two solid actors to perform as the roles are quite strong. We need to see if Balayya approves of this film and get an image makeover. For now, he has kept Sithara Entertainments in the waiting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ghani director opens up about rumors of rift with Varun Tej
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects