By now, everyone knows that Victory Venkatesh is remaking the hit Tamil film Asuran in Telugu and Srikanth Addala is directing it.
Many were worried as to how Srikanth would handle such a film which is dark in its theme. But looks like things have changed in the last few days or so.
The latest we hear is that Victory Venkatesh himself is making key changes to the script to suit the Telugu nativity. The film will be quite different from the original say the sources.
Venkatesh is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Venky Mama which is yet to announce its release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan gives an ultimatum to his directors
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA