By now, everyone knows that Victory Venkatesh is remaking the hit Tamil film Asuran in Telugu and Srikanth Addala is directing it.
Many were worried as to how Srikanth would handle such a film which is dark in its theme. But looks like things have changed in the last few days or so.
The latest we hear is that Victory Venkatesh himself is making key changes to the script to suit the Telugu nativity. The film will be quite different from the original say the sources.
Venkatesh is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Venky Mama which is yet to announce its release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record