Fahadh Faasil is in a stage where hit or flop does not affect one bit as he gets to do back-to-back films in his career. Fahadh will next be seen in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa where he plays a negative role.
When asked about some of his films not working, Fahadh says “I am not worried about my films working or not. When it doesn’t work it hurts, but for me it’s the process that is exciting, to identify a film and work on it. You like an idea, you go to the shoot and then you improvise and finish shooting, and your fight is whether you have done justice to what you initially conceived.
Fahadh is expanding his reach slowly and in the days to come, he will also make his Hindi debut and impress the larger section of the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song