Salman Khan is a man of his word and does what he promises. During the outbreak of Coronavirus, he revealed that he is going to take care of close to 25000 daily wage workers in the industry.
As promised, Salman Khan has started the donations. What’s even more special is that he himself is personally transferring an amount of 3000 from his account directly to the needy.
As of now, he is away from his family as he is stuck in his Panvel farmhouse near the outskirts of Mumbai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s dedication levels for Salaar surprises fans
- 2023 – The comeback year of the Deols
- USA box office: Mahesh Babu 11, Nani 9