Akshay Kumar is ready with his magnum opus Prithiviraj which will release next week. The film has come for heavy trolling from social media as many feel that Akki does not fit to play the lead role of a warrior king.
Now, as per the latest update, Akshay has charged a whopping 60 crores as his fee. Generally, he charges close to 100 crores but for this film, he took only 60 crores.
The news is that he is all set to take a share in the profits. But there is a very dull buzz for the film and we need to see how much it makes at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?