Indian stars, mostly Bollywood actors, playing small cameos and even key roles in Hollywood movies has become a common phenomenon over the years. However, here’s the South star, Chiyaan Vikram, who was approached for a role in a Hollywood biggie which also stars popular actor Keanu Reeves.
In a latest interview while promoting his soon-to-release action thriller, Kadaram Kondan (Mr. KK in Telugu), Vikram revealed that he was approached by the makers of Keanu Reeves new film, but he refused the offer as he felt that his role had not much significance. Interestingly, Vikram also mentioned that even Amitabh Bachchan’s role in Leonardo DiCaprio’s The Great Gatsby was an insignificant one.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown