Indian stars, mostly Bollywood actors, playing small cameos and even key roles in Hollywood movies has become a common phenomenon over the years. However, here’s the South star, Chiyaan Vikram, who was approached for a role in a Hollywood biggie which also stars popular actor Keanu Reeves.
In a latest interview while promoting his soon-to-release action thriller, Kadaram Kondan (Mr. KK in Telugu), Vikram revealed that he was approached by the makers of Keanu Reeves new film, but he refused the offer as he felt that his role had not much significance. Interestingly, Vikram also mentioned that even Amitabh Bachchan’s role in Leonardo DiCaprio’s The Great Gatsby was an insignificant one.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?