It is well-known that Tamil super star Ajith had been shooting for his 57th movie in Souryam Siva’s direction in Varna, Bulgaria. Ajith had flown down to Chennai after former chief minister J Jayalalithaa breathed her last a couple of days ago.
According to the latest update, Ajith had paid his tributes to the late CM at her Merina Beach memorial after heading straight to the beach from the airport.
Apparently, Ajith traveled to Bucharest in Romania by road and took a flight to Athens in Greece and from there to Abu Dhabi and from there Chennai. Ajith’s humble gesture has won everyone’s heart.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble