It is well-known that Tamil super star Ajith had been shooting for his 57th movie in Souryam Siva’s direction in Varna, Bulgaria. Ajith had flown down to Chennai after former chief minister J Jayalalithaa breathed her last a couple of days ago.
According to the latest update, Ajith had paid his tributes to the late CM at her Merina Beach memorial after heading straight to the beach from the airport.
Apparently, Ajith traveled to Bucharest in Romania by road and took a flight to Athens in Greece and from there to Abu Dhabi and from there Chennai. Ajith’s humble gesture has won everyone’s heart.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?