That star hero Karthi started off his filmy career as an Assistant Director to his mentor Mani Ratnam is a well-known fact. Life came a full circle for Karthi when he played the lead role in Mani Ratnam’s just released romantic drama, Cheliyaa.
During one of the promotional interviews for Cheliyaa, Karthi revealed that he surely has plans to put his Assistant Director skills to test and turn a full-fledged director someday.
However, Karthi didn’t reveal when he will wield the megaphone and said that there still a lot of time left for his dream to turn into reality.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Bollywood actor’s Tollywood debut with Venky’s next?
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts